User Code of Conduct
By joining the Anzac Centenary South Australia (SA) community, you agree to comply with the User Code of Conduct when posting material on the site including complying with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter terms and conditions when using these social media platforms.
To make it a constructive environment for all, we’ve outlined below what you should and shouldn’t do on this website.
By posting material to this website you agree to the following:
- Share my ideas and opinions, comment on others’ ideas and make the most of this opportunity to have my say on the Centenary of Anzac.
- Only submit posts, or contributions on my own behalf, and will not impersonate another person.
- Ask questions if I am unclear about anything and clarify my questions with the moderator.
- Make sure I have permission from an appropriate authority to post anything on the website including photos of other people, videos, art works and articles.
- Only make posts, votes or contributions that I know to be true and not include any misleading or deceptive material.
- Confirm that my name and contact details are correct and I am not misleading Anzac Centenary South Australia, including by using a fake or temporary email address.
- Use language that is not offensive, insulting or threatening.
- Only post material on the website that is suitable for anyone to view, including young children. I will keep it G-rated.
- Only post material once to the website and will not send multiple copies or versions.
- Keep my private details private and will not post my email address, contact details or private information on this website.
- Keep the private details of others private and will not post anyone else’s private email address or contact details, nor impersonate anyone else or falsely represent someone.
- Stay on topic – my contributions to the website will be relevant to the topic and/or discussion.
- Agree that Anzac Centenary South Australia website and the South Australian Government assume no responsibility and have no liability for inaccurate, offensive or inappropriate content on the site and have no obligation to modify or remove inaccurate, offensive or inappropriate content.
- Report any content on the site that is offensive or inappropriate.
- Acknowledge that the website administrators have no obligation to monitor or resolve disputes between me and other users.
- Agree that my email address will be retained if I post on this website.
I will not:
- Use the website to abuse, stalk, harass or threaten others.
- Incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or other personal characteristics.
- Use the website to conduct any illegal activity or encourage any illegal activity or depict nudity, or in any way any obscene, violent, harassing, sexually explicit or other objectionable subject matter.
- Use the website for any purpose that could be defamatory, or abusive including any material that is indecent or libelous or in any way prevents others from enjoying the website.
- Contribute material to the website that contains or links to any commercial advertising material.
The South Australian Government does not necessarily support or condone all discussions on this website.
The website administrators:
- Retain the right to determine, at our discretion, which comments, votes or contributions violate our User Code of Conduct.
- Reserve the right to remove violations. We expect all contributors to be respectful of each other and to comply with the Users Code of Conduct in spirit and in use of language.
- Will remove defamatory comments where they are identified. We will assess all reports of inappropriate comments and respond accordingly.