Cowork Coplay is coming to Adelaide!
Veterans SA recently worked with founder, Claire Harris, to pilot Cowork Coplay for 6 weeks in South Australia in 2023. The innovative program was developed to assist partners and spouses of current serving Australian Defence Force (ADF) members with young children below school age who wish to pursue employment and study interests.
It included innovative learning and networking opportunities, and access to local service providers. Participants were able to build relationships and collaborate with like-minded individuals in an inclusive community environment.
Onsite child-minding facilities gave parents the peace of mind to focus on meaningful employment or career projects.
The Adelaide pilot program was run from 23 February 2023 until 30 March 2023.
Subscribe to our monthly e-Newsletter to stay informed about future Cowork Coplay programs.
- 6 x weekly 3-hour sessions held at the City of Salisbury Burton Community Hub
- facilitated group learning sessions
- on-site professional childcare
- access to a private online community (Cowork Coplay Alumni Group)
- WiFi access and modern coworking facilities.
How to participate:
The program was open to partners/spouses of current-serving ADF members:
- with young children aged 0 to 5 years (below school age)
- currently living or will be living in South Australia in 2023.
Sessions ran weekly for 6 weeks on Thursday mornings from 23 February 2023.
Applications for the 2023 program are now closed.
To stay updated on future programs, subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter.
Cowork Coplay is a social enterprise created by founder Claire Harris to address key challenges faced by Defence partners.
Its mission is to provide a targeted, modern coworking solution with programs, spaces and activities to support Defence families with small children.
Cowork Coplay reimagines the concept of remote working to deliver a positive community impact. It provides Defence partners with the opportunity to:
- build a community with likeminded individuals
- pursue meaningful employment, business or study opportunities
- take part in self-development and wellbeing activities.
Learn more on the Cowork Coplay website.